jueves, 4 de agosto de 2016

Keep it Together

So, this is my first Blog in English, and you should know by now that I totally love this language, why? I don't know, but I do!

So this lines are dedicated to one more time remaind me the importance of ENJOY what I'm doing, sometimes I found myself stressed by little things or worse, stressed because you are not doing exactly what I want you to do... Sounds silly I know, but that happens to me, more that I would like to admit.

So, last weekend I had to take a minute and feel, easy? Well not that easy, at least for me.

I think it is originated from the fact that I have to take care of a lot of things around the house, a lot, not all of them, thank God Grandma helps a lot. But in terms of general things and your education I have to be front and center.

So what I do sometimes (I'm learning to flow) I try to have control of everything and of course you guys show me that is not possible and it's stressful.

So when I feel angry, first reaction it's to find someone or something to blame, but because I'm learning, then I feel inside, breathe and let that feeling flow and then it hits me! Control freak! Let go!

I know if I do this frequent enough, I'm going to be able to do the whole process without even thinking.

I just would like to add that I love doing errands with you and the grandpas, it is so nice to go outside in the middle of the day and just have a breather with my beloved family.



Mami

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario